Uncover and Unleash Software Skills
Leverage skills hidden in your software project data to build and retain better, more collaborative software teams.
Talent Mobility for Software Teams
Leverage deep, project-verified skills data for strategic human resources planning, better collaboration within and across teams, and more relevant internal project opportunities for developers.
How the Encube platform uncovers skills
How to Unleash Skills with
Get a more meaningful view of tech resources
Encube’s talent profiles are:
- Evidence-based: Encube’s natural language processing (NLP) engine reviews task-level project data to continually build an accurate view of someone’s body of work at a company.
- Intent-based: Software team members identify skills that they want to develop more, which provides managers the opportunity to engage and further develop employees.
- Real-time: Encube’s talent profiles are updated in real time based on daily work logged in project management software.
- Peer-Reviewed: A team member’s skills are reviewed by colleagues, further validating data pulled from resumes and data feeds from project management and productivity tools.
- Comprehensive: Talent profiles can pull from a variety of sources including social media, internal HR systems, and employee resumes.
Put talent profiles to use for software projects
Encube facilitates better team building for your projects. Encube recommends the right resources to fill project roles, connecting you with resources who possess the right skills and experiences for the work at hand. It will also build a full depth chart to show suitable internal backup resources for each role. There’s never been an easier way to build great teams.
See the entire tech landscape across your company for enhanced workforce planning
We built Encube to allow technology and HR leaders to comb through people, skills, and technologies across large distributed software teams. Encube gives you a view across technologies, functional areas, projects, and locations within your company—and delivers easy-to-use dashboards with extensive drilldown capabilities. It allows you to quickly identify skill gaps, and will help you determine whether to close those gaps with targeted training, internal mobility programs, or external hiring.
Make your team members internally mobile
Encube will automatically send notifications to employees who are a good fit for internal job and project opportunities. Employees will be further engaged in their careers within the company and will take greater ownership of their talent profiles. Team members can also use Encube to request or engage in training opportunities at the intersection of their interests and the company’s strategic direction.
Foster collaboration across software teams
Encube recommends the right experts within your company to help with project tasks, help avoid duplicate effort across teams, and encourage a healthy culture of collaboration and mentorship. It may even connect you with someone who has reusable code for your task at hand.
Mitigate project risk
Encube shows the best available backup resources for key project roles to help delayed or missed project deliverables.
Support developers in their career paths
Encube helps your developers find skills that are strategic to your company, relevant to their existing skill sets, and aligned with their professional interests. Encube can also recommend learning opportunities or integrate with existing learning and development programs.
See Encube In Action
Learn how easy it is to use your skills data to make business decisions and boost developer productivity.
Powered by Artificial Intelligence
Powered by Artificial Intelligence